Old September 4th 16, 07:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Can you visit every underground station on one fare?

In article , (Peter Smyth)
wrote:

Recliner wrote:

Just curious, but I wonder if the contest rules allow using LO
between H&W and Queen's Park, instead of a Bakerloo train, if the
former turns up first? You'd still visit the same stations.

The rules are that you can use services that share the same rails as LU
to visit stations, eg LO to Harrow & Wealdstone / Richmond and Chiltern
to Amersham.

We were more strict in 1970 then. No rules were published then.

Most records only stood while the network was that particular size in those
days. Only one year after our attempt the network changed again with the
opening of the Brixton extension of the Victoria Line and again a year later
with the opening of Pimlico station.

--
Colin Rosenstiel