Old September 7th 16, 09:57 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Trip to Stansted Airport

On Wed, 07 Sep 2016 04:42:43 -0500
wrote:
In article ,
d () wrote:

Or just use a dumbphone. The battery in mine lasts a minimum of a week
with use, probably two or more on standby though I've never tested it.

Then you can't access the internet to find out why your train is delayed or
what the special in front of you if doing.

Can't say I've ever had a pressing urge to use the internet while commuting.
But that aside I can live with a few minor inconveniences if I know the phone
will always work when I need it.

--
Spud