Old May 18th 04, 09:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Geoff Marshall Geoff Marshall is offline

Default Bakerloo Line

They're not directly on top of each other.. but almost.. they're at angle
with one above the other.

If you stand towards the front of the southbound platform you can look down
through grills/vents and see the tops of the trains arriving in the
northbound platform.

Couple of stations where they are on top of each other though is St. Pauls,
and the Jubilee at Westminster. Westminster is an amazing station
architecturally speaking!

"Annabel Smyth" wrote in message
Because so much of the network was up the spout today, I ended up
changing at Waterloo to catch a northbound Bakerloo Line service to
Charing Cross.

Is it my imagination, or are the two tunnels one on top of the other at
Waterloo? And where else on the network does this apply?
--
Annabel Smyth
Website updated 9 May 2004