Old September 16th 16, 12:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default 55 Broadway

In message
-septe
mber.org, at 07:57:46 on Fri, 16 Sep 2016, Recliner
remarked:
I also assume they won't get any basement car parking.

Unless they own a train.

I wonder how that will go down? I assume the sort of person who pays
millions for a flat prefers car parking to direct access to the
District line.

There's not much parking in many new developments these days. For
example the most expensive new flats in Cambridge specifically had less
than one space (which cost extra) per apartment.

Less than one space per apartment is rather more generous than zero spaces
per apartment.

Yes, but of the (say) 20/50 apartments without a space, they aren't
fighting for the ones which do, they simply aren't allowed to park
there.

And if you can find 20 people like that, you can find 200.