Old May 18th 04, 09:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Sam Holloway Sam Holloway is offline

Default Check-in for Eurostar at Waterloo

On Mon, 17 May 2004 11:54:00 +0100, Sam Holloway
wrote:
Could anyone who's been on Eurostar from Waterloo comment on how early
it's worth checking-in? The tickets say I must arrive no later than 30
mins before the departure (which is fair enough) - is it worth turning
up much earlier than this in practice?

Many thanks for all the advice! Sounds like off-peak is a doddle, but
on-peak can be congested.

As I'm going to be travelling on the first day of the school holidays
(Sat 29th May), I'll allow a good chunk of extra time. I predict that
there'll be quite a few people heading for the continent for a few
days away...

Thanks again,

Sam
--