Old September 18th 16, 08:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_3_] Richard J.[_3_] is offline

Default Roastmasters. The worst?

Neil Williams wrote on 18 Sep 2016 at
21:44 ...
On 2016-09-18 19:45:54 +0000, eastender said:

I find them quiet and comfortable and haven't been on one where it was
too hot. They really aren't that bad.

Agreed. I have no problem with them now the windows have been fitted
(nice big sliding ones, too, not poxy little hopper ventilators) to
solve the aircon issue.

Windows have not been fitted to any Roastmaster that I've used yet.
Another feature that annoys me is the rear door that hits passengers
waiting to get off as it opens. It ran over my foot the other day. It's
a terrible design.

--
Richard J.