Old September 20th 16, 08:29 AM posted to uk.transport.london
tim... tim... is offline

Default Abellio Surrey to downsize

"Michael R N Dolbear" wrote in message
Press release 02 September 2016
http://www.abellio.co.uk/news/abelli...hange-release/

Abellio Surrey from 31 December 2016 intends making changes to two
services run on a commercial basis. Service 446
(Woking to Heathrow Terminal 5) is to be withdrawn between Staines and
Heathrow and service 461 (Kingston to Staines) is to be withdrawn between
Addlestone and Staines.

I lived in Woking for 10 years and traveled to Heathrow frequently in that
time

and I never knew that there was a "normal" bus that did the route :-)

(If I missed the Rail-Air bus when they were in the hourly part of the
schedule I got the Walton bus and completed the journey on the train)

tim

---