Old September 20th 16, 12:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Is Uber Bleeding to Death?

On Mon, 19 Sep 2016 19:25:51 +0100, "tim..."
wrote:

"Recliner" wrote in message
tim... wrote:

Perhaps this is some taxation game that they are playing reporting
these
losses?

No, but those losses will be carried forward to offset future profits
when they arrive.

Do you *really* think Uber's business is that simple?

Is how simple

yes I do

I look forward to your next management textbook. It should be refreshingly
short.

spending billions on trying to win a market of millions is just silly

Ah well, you'd better sell your well-informed investment advice to the
billionaire funds investing in Uber. You clearly understand this market
much better than they do.

Everything that I did find when trying to research this shows that
everything in the Garden is not rosy for Uber

I think that was your view before doing any research.

I suspect that the backers will get cold feet soon

Perhaps they will, but not for the reasons you think.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/08/ubers...oundation.html