Old September 21st 16, 01:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Another one bites the dust

On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 13:09:54 +0000 (UTC), d wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 12:56:32 +0100
"tim..." wrote:
I first started to always try to work with carry on only after a trip on the
Manchester shuttle to LHR.

I waited 45 minutes for my bag to appear and when it did it was one a a
total of 3 that the flight had carried!

By implication that means a lot of people on that flight were actually
visiting London. Going through all the airport hassle and stress to take a
flight that including transit time is probably slower than taking the train
just seems utterly insane to me.

As always, it depends on the starting and finish points. Not everyone
is visiting an office next door to Euston. For example, if someone who
lives in Wilmslow is visiting an office in Stockley Park or Uxbridge,
flying would be much better than taking the train.