Old September 23rd 16, 11:20 AM posted to uk.transport.london
tim... tim... is offline

Default Another one bites the dust

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message , at 10:59:40 on Fri, 23 Sep 2016,
tim... remarked:
The exact opposite. Most of the people on the flight will have been
connecting to another, with their bags checked through. That's the
main purpose of the Manchester flights.

Not really

Yes, really. BA even produced stats which proved it.

come on Roland,.

You know better than to make sweeping claims like that without any proof

Willie Walsh, 26th June 2008:

That's well after the increased time for security clearance introduced after
9/11 (amongst other incidents) which, as I have already said, probably
killed the walk up point to point usage.

I am going back to 1987 when you just walked through the security line
without a boarding card.

tim