Old May 18th 04, 03:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
K K is offline

Default Those "Pre Pay users" Oyster validators

On 18 May 2004 08:10:10 -0700, (Richard Jeeves)
wrote:

I have had to validated during a jounrey.
Example:
Barking to Snaresbrook via West Ham and Stratford
1 gateline to enter barking station
1 gateline to exit the Jubliee line at stratford and finally
1 gateline to exit snaresbrook station.

No - I'm not talking about using your ticket to open gates - I mean
validating it just because there is a validator there.

And I STILL don't understand why there are the extra set of gates at
Stratford....