Old September 26th 16, 05:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D.W. Feather Clive D.W. Feather is offline

Default Heathrow Hub looking like the winner

The so-called Heathrow Hub is an imaginative idea,
which has usefully opened up thinking about the way the airport operates,
but for the reasons we explain is less attractive from a noise perspective.
The Northwest Runway scheme is technically feasible and does not involve
massive, untested infrastructure.

"massive untested infrastructure"?

[I'm intrigued by the phrase but don't have time to read the report.]