Old September 26th 16, 10:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Another one bites the dust

On 2016-09-24 22:10:59 +0000, Clive D.W. Feather said:

Actually, Heathrow on the return (on Monday) was just as bad. After
waiting at the carousel for over half an hour they announced that the
plane door had jammed and bags were only starting to come off. That was
a lie, since I'd seen lots of bags with my flight number already.

Many planes have more than one baggage hold, so that is entirely possible.

Neil
--
Neil Williams