Old May 18th 04, 07:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Those "Pre Pay users" Oyster validators

On Tue, 18 May 2004 at 11:38:59, k wrote:

Just because it has a prepay facility it doesn't mean you are using
it. If i only travel within the zones of my travelcard then I am not
using prepay. I still maintaiin that I am doing nothing wrong by not
vaidating my travelcard AT ALL when using the DLR (my Travelcard
covers all zones of the DLR)

If I must do so then the signs need to be changed ASAP.

Ditto, likewise, and fully agree! If I am within the limits of my
Travelcard zones, there is no reason on earth to engage Prepay.

Anyway, the amount of times I've had my card read on the DLR, if I was
doing something wrong, they'd have told me by now!
--
Annabel Smyth
Website updated 9 May 2004