Old September 26th 16, 02:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
jon b jon b is offline

Default Hidden London: Euston disused tunnels tour ticket Sat 15/10

Hi All

I have a ticket to the Euston disused station tunnels tour at 10am on Saturday 15th October that I can no longer use. Although LT Museum won't refund (as I am outside the statutory 14 day refund period having bought this in April) they will allow a name change.

If anyone is interested in buying this off me please get back to me via jonnyboy122 [at] gmail.com.

Cheers

Jon