Old September 26th 16, 02:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Heathrow Hub looking like the winner

On Mon, 26 Sep 2016 14:44:35 +0100
On 2016-09-26 13:35:29 +0000, d said:

I know, but its all still controlled by NATS. From watching the Skies Over
Britain programme on the BBC recently its obvious they're already close to
their limit. I can't so how even more aircraft will help. And thats before
we get onto people - like me - who live under airport flightpaths who are
sick of the constant drone of airliners overhead.

Did you move there before the airport opened?

If not, that wasn't a very good selection of property, was it?

ITYF most of London is affected by the noise from aircraft in a stack or
on takeoff/approach to heathrow. They pass over my house at 4-5000 ft and
they're still bloody annoying. In august it was almost one every minute.

--
Spud