Old September 26th 16, 03:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Heathrow Hub looking like the winner

On Mon, 26 Sep 2016 15:36:27 +0100
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 14:29:18 on Mon, 26 Sep
2016, d remarked:
I know, but its all still controlled by NATS. From watching the Skies Over
Britain programme on the BBC recently its obvious they're already close to
their limit. I can't so how even more aircraft will help. And thats before
we get onto people - like me - who live under airport flightpaths who are
sick of the constant drone of airliners overhead.

Did you move there before the airport opened?

If not, that wasn't a very good selection of property, was it?

ITYF most of London is affected by the noise from aircraft in a stack or
on takeoff/approach to heathrow.

Thus you are not affected by the ones at 30,000ft. Next contestant
please!

I didn't say I was directly affected, though seeing a natural blue sky over my
house just occasionally would be nice. But the point was about more airport
capacity in the SE which means more takeoffs and landings.

--
Spud