Old September 26th 16, 06:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David C[_2_] David C[_2_] is offline

Default Heathrow Hub looking like the winner

On Mon, 26 Sep 2016 14:44:35 +0100, Neil Williams

On 2016-09-26 13:35:29 +0000, d said:

I know, but its all still controlled by NATS. From watching the Skies Over
Britain programme on the BBC recently its obvious they're already close to
their limit. I can't so how even more aircraft will help. And thats before
we get onto people - like me - who live under airport flightpaths who are
sick of the constant drone of airliners overhead.

Did you move there before the airport opened?

If not, that wasn't a very good selection of property, was it?

Neil

I live under one of the routes into London City, (in Thurrock) & I've
no idea what height the 'planes are flying, but they are quite
noticable.

(I've flown into LCY just once & it was easy to recognize my

We bought the house in '85, probably before LCY was planned.

I feel for anyone living under a flight-path into a major airport.

DC

---