Old September 26th 16, 09:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Heathrow Hub looking like the winner

On 2016-09-26 18:50:17 +0000, David C said:

I feel for anyone living under a flight-path into a major airport.

I do, but if the airport was there when they bought it (not yourself),
they don't really get to complain - the price was probably cheaper as a
result. It's like people who move next to pubs and complain when they
are noisy.

And modern planes are likely much, much quieter than the planes than were
the norm when the property was bought.