Old May 18th 04, 07:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default ELL in peril yet again

On Mon, 17 May 2004 at 23:23:22, Dave Arquati wrote:

Recent modelling predicted that 5,000 passengers will be removed from
each of Waterloo and London Bridge stations - presumably passengers
travelling to Docklands, who will use the less-used Canada Water station
or Shadwell instead.

Were I still to be working where I am now, I'd certainly be one of them.
And a rail link from Clapham High Street to Clapham Junction would be
extremely useful to both my husband and me.
--
Annabel Smyth
Website updated 9 May 2004