Old September 28th 16, 08:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Another one bites the dust

On 2016-09-23 17:15:11 +0000, Mizter T said:

I went through security at Stansted this summer without waiting - I
was past security within five minutes of having got off the coach.

I did and waited over 45 minutes, like usual. Luton can be as bad but
at least if you're in a hurry there is the facility to pay for fast-track.

Er, as there is at Stansted. (£5)

http://www.stanstedairport.com/at-the-airport/security/security-fasttrack/

Things don't stand still.

No, but they do vary, and I have never had to wait that long at LHR that
I can remember.