Old September 28th 16, 08:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Sadiq Khan to review Tube ticket office closures

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 08:46:12 on Wed, 28
Sep 2016, Neil Williams remarked:
I would regard it as a mistake to close ticket offices at some major
stations with special requirements, like Heathrow.

Doesn't Heathrow have one of those "tourist reception" centres designed
precisely for those special requirements? Euston does.

Those places are designed to sell theatre/attractions tickets, and are
virtually nothing to do with tube ticketing.

Yes, I'd say they were mis-sold. I certainly had the wrong impression
initially that they were a sort of super Tube ticket office, with
multilingual staff.