Old September 28th 16, 02:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Another one bites the dust

On 2016-09-28 13:56:19 +0000, Mizter T said:

The new regular security area is larger and has more lanes than the old
one did, though I'm aware I likely got lucky when I passed through so
very quickly. One very obvious point, which applies everywhere not just
at STN, is to make sure one keeps one's eyes open and don't just follow
the crowd, as inevitably many people bunch up at the nearest security
lanes and don't move along to the less busy ones.

Certainly. Indeed, LHR T2 and T5 encourage this with big electronic
signs showing the best one to go to. It also worked at Schiphol
passport control, though I haven't been there since the layout was
changed to perimeter rather than gate security.

Neil
--
Neil Williams