Old September 28th 16, 10:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Another one bites the dust

On 2016-09-28 16:23:51 +0000, Clank said:

I was there a couple of months ago, the security at the non-Schengen
terminal/bit (I forget the name - at the end near the railway platforms
rather than the 'main' terminal I'm more familiar with) was as big a farce
as Stansted could organise & nearly had me missing my flight. This
surprised me as Schipol used to be a decent airport - so I'd say maybe the
changes (I didn't know they were making them) are not going so well.

The H gates? Those were never good.

Neil
--
Neil Williams