Old September 29th 16, 04:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Tube chat

In message , at 15:18:41 on Thu, 29 Sep
2016, d remarked:
I've never really understood why some people seem to think travelling on
public transport is any different to walking down the street with regards
to personal communication. You wouldn't stop some random stranger in the street
and try and have a chat with them unless you were mad, ****ed or on drugs, so
why is a train any different? Just because I'm standing or sitting next to
you doesn't mean I want to be your mate.

Try starting a conversation in a lift: "Isn't it odd how people in lifts
never speak to each other"...