Old May 19th 04, 12:12 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Piccadilly Pilot Piccadilly Pilot is offline

Default How to Tube to this address?

CMOT TMPV wrote:
Forbidden Planet
179 Shaftesbury Avenue
London
WC2H 8JR

I'll be coming to the UK again in June/July and my favourite
bookstore has moved to the above address. Where online can I type a
London address and find the nearest Tube stop? And more importantly
when I get to the nearest tube stop, how do I get directions to walk
there?

I wrote the store via email over two weeks ago and didn't hear back.
They probably don't deserve my custom, but, well, I need to buy books
and bring the back home

If you can help, please post here or drop me an e-mail.

Best,
Eric

There is a Journey Planner at http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/ which allows you to
get an almost door to door travel plan.