Old October 1st 16, 04:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Roastmasters. The worst?

In article ,
(Walter Briscoe) wrote:

I can find the registration numbers of approaching buses with the "Bus
Times" Android app. It is better than 90% reliable.
Do you know how to locate a particular bus?
I reported a fault, yesterday. (The registration number did not appear
on either deck's comments poster.) I trust I will get a "fixed" response
and want to check it.

A minor advantage of the New Routemasters is that they are the first London
buses for many years with fleet numbers matching registration marks due to
all having Northern Ireland marks.

--
Colin Rosenstiel