Old October 2nd 16, 10:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Another one bites the dust

In message , at 09:33:48 on Sun, 2 Oct 2016,
tim... remarked:

But I would bet that most people who have a booked ticket from a
particular airport as part of a package, don't go anywhere near the
airport web site.

If the airport has more than one terminal, I would always look up where
the flight was departing from. For some reason directly-booked
itineraries rarely tell you, maybe because they think terminal
allocation may change between booking and travel.

The most confusing is when you are flying on a codeshare and the carrier
and the ticket seller operate from different terminals.