Old July 21st 03, 07:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
PRAR PRAR is offline

Default Will Travelcard Zone 6 ever expand to include Dartford stattion?

And lo, "Nick" spake unto us all
anouncing
Actually, I can't believe it would actually cost *that* much in the grand
scheme of the TfL budget and would actually make a real difference for us
Z1-6 Travelcard holders...

Why not just have zone 7? You could put all the tube ABCD
zones into it, move the stations that are actually outside
Z6 into it and fix a few other anomalies.

PRAR
--
http://www.i.am/prar/
As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it. Dick Cavett