Old October 11th 16, 09:47 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Battersea extension

In article , d () wrote:

Just curious - does anyone know what form the architecture will take,
will it be like the JLE, crossrail or something completely new? Also I
presume the 2 new stations will have platform doors too which I imagine
will mean some new kit on the trains - unless its already installed.

I doubt that platform doors will be fitted. There might be passive provision
but doors on just 2 Northern Line stations doesn't look likely to me.

--
Colin Rosenstiel