Old October 11th 16, 10:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Battersea extension

On Tue, 11 Oct 2016 08:51:59 +0000 (UTC), d wrote:

Just curious - does anyone know what form the architecture will take, will it
be like the JLE, crossrail or something completely new?

Both stations will be under large new buildings, so they may not have
much surface presence. I think the inside design will be similar to
Crossrail, as that's the current style. The JLE stations were designed
20 years ago.

http://www.estatesgazette.com/blogs/london-residential-research/2015/11/nine-elms-station-towers-planned/

http://www.constructionenquirer.com/2016/05/20/northern-line-extension-costs-to-soar-by-240m/

Also I presume the 2
new stations will have platform doors too which I imagine will mean some new
kit on the trains - unless its already installed.

I don't think there will be PEDs. But why would the trains need extra
kit if PEDs are fitted?