Old October 11th 16, 11:05 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Battersea extension

In message , at 06:04:41
on Tue, 11 Oct 2016, remarked:
I doubt that platform doors will be fitted. There might be passive
provision but doors on just 2 Northern Line stations doesn't look likely
to me.

I always thought they were an expensive white elephant that served little
purpose but TfL seems to like them - they're going in on crossrail -
so I wouldn't put it past them to install just on 2 stations.

The safety benefits are considerable and they may well improve dwell times.

Also improved air flow and cooling.