Old October 11th 16, 11:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Battersea extension

On 2016\10\11 11:30, d wrote:
On Tue, 11 Oct 2016 04:47:09 -0500
wrote:

I doubt that platform doors will be fitted. There might be passive provision
but doors on just 2 Northern Line stations doesn't look likely to me.

I always thought they were an expensive white elephant that served little
purpose but TfL seems to like them - they're going in on crossrail - so I
wouldn't put it past them to install just on 2 stations.

I'm sure you've been told before that they reduce the need for
ventilation shafts and so reduce the cost of a new station.