Old October 12th 16, 02:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Battersea extension

In message , at 14:14:02 on Wed, 12 Oct
2016, d remarked:
I don't give a ****, you're the one who's bothered about it.

If you are expert as you claim, one glance would tell all.

Really? Well in that case why did you bother to ask in the first place? Make
your mind up.

Appealing to your pride that you might be better at it than me. But you
appear to be admitting defeat.

Indeed not. ITYF streetview has been updated recently.

I can see why you think that.

Yes, its not a blue saab is it.

My current car isn't, I agree. What colour do *you* think it is?

Don't flatter yourself. If you put your home address in a public repository
that can be accessed by anyone with half a clue then more fool you. Anyone

with
any sense registers their domain at their accountants address or failing that

P.O Box.

I think you misspelt "anyone with something to hide..."

One minute you're paranoid about stalking then you're claiming this.

It's entirely possible to stalk someone with nothing to hide, just as
it's possible to steal their blue Saab, or whatever they actually have.