Old October 13th 16, 10:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Battersea extension

On Thu, 13 Oct 2016 11:33:20 +0100
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 11:22:00
on Thu, 13 Oct 2016, Paul Cummins
remarked:
I think you misspelt "anyone with something to hide..."

I think that's unfair

especially from a person who spends his spare time discussing the
minutiae of Stalker Protection legislation with government

I have to agree.

My company is registered several hundred miles from me, and mail is
forwarded, specifically beause of stalking.

That's an understandable move once you have become a victim. I presume

Its an understandable move before you become a victim, specifically to prevent
it.

--
Spud