Old October 13th 16, 11:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Cummins Paul Cummins is offline

Default Battersea extension

In article , (Roland
Perry) wrote:

That's an understandable move once you have become a victim. I
presume the previous registered address of your company isn't where
you are living now, but before the stalking started, because that
would be a dead give-away.

The Registered address is in a different country, the previous company
was wound up and assetts transferred, and with consent of Companies House,
the director is of a different name than the previous one.

Additionally, I have never posted in my legal name in any case, and I'm
not on the Electoral Roll that the public can see (even in person at the
Council Offices), which doesn't stop several people from still trying to
find me.

I have a current police investigation ongoing.

--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981