Old October 13th 16, 01:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Battersea extension

On Thu, 13 Oct 2016 12:39:48 +0100
Recliner wrote:
On Thu, 13 Oct 2016 10:39:34 +0000 (UTC), d wrote:

On Thu, 13 Oct 2016 11:31:23 +0100
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 10:04:52 on Thu, 13 Oct
2016,
d remarked:

I think you misspelt "anyone with something to hide..."

I think that's unfair

especially from a person who spends his spare time discussing the minutiae
of Stalker Protection legislation with government

I don't think he really gets irony.

Odd when that's what my post was

ps Did I miss your guess at my car's colour?

No idea given the blue saab is the only one in the picture, but sometimes a
bluff produces results. Ask a poker player My guess is you no longer have a
car - probably an organic meat free rickshaw with the seat padded with old
copies of The Guardian or something.

We already know from Roland's postings here what his current car is,
including what kind of transmission it has.

If I actually gave anything approaching a damn about what car he drives I'd
spend some time in google finding out. But I don't. My original point was I
found out his home address from his usenet post in literally 10 seconds flat.

--
Spud