Old October 13th 16, 01:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Battersea extension

On Thu, 13 Oct 2016 14:28:02 +0100
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 13:10:15 on Thu, 13 Oct
2016, d remarked:

My original point was I found out his home address from his usenet post
in literally 10 seconds flat.

And my point is "why do I care". Assuming it's not the address of my
accountant, of course.

Whether you care is irrelevant. Just demonstrating that perhaps before accusing
other people of ignorance of the ways of the internet you should take a look
in the mirror first. Also you'd have to have a pretty stupid accountant for him
to allow you to use his home address since that is clearly not solely a
business premises.

--
Spud