Old October 13th 16, 01:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Battersea extension

In message , at 12:23:00
on Thu, 13 Oct 2016, Paul Cummins
remarked:
In article , (Roland
Perry) wrote:

That's an understandable move once you have become a victim. I
presume the previous registered address of your company isn't where
you are living now, but before the stalking started, because that
would be a dead give-away.

The Registered address is in a different country, the previous company
was wound up and assetts transferred, and with consent of Companies House,
the director is of a different name than the previous one.

The only scenario that makes sense for the above is moving from E/W to
Scotland (or vice versa). That doesn't erase the former registration, if
that did indeed point to where you live today.

Additionally, I have never posted in my legal name in any case,

Posted what?

and I'm not on the Electoral Roll that the public can see (even in
person at the Council Offices), which doesn't stop several people from
still trying to find me.

Are you conflating "public can see" and "marketing companies can see"?

I have a current police investigation ongoing.

Into your activities?