Old October 17th 16, 08:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Battersea extension

On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 08:18:39 +0100
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 13:49:22 on Thu, 13 Oct
2016, d remarked:
On Thu, 13 Oct 2016 14:30:32 +0100
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 13:07:52 on Thu, 13 Oct
Stalking doesn't "just happen". Even nutters don't pick a random person to
stalk, there's always a reason.

Precisely so. If someone wants to stalk you they'll do irregardless of
an accommodation address on your email domain.

You can't stalk someone you can't find.

Of course you can. You can stalk them at work or even drum roll over
the Internet.

How exactly do you "stalk" someone over a computer network? Send them nasty
emails and tweets? Aww, diddums. Anyone who is bothered by that needs to grow
a pair. And if you can't find someone you can't stalk them at work either can
you? And if you could find them at work you could follow them home too.

Is it? I'd be far more concerned with someone turning up on the doorstep with
a knife than someone sending me nasty texts or emails or finding out my CC
number and buying crap on amazon. YMMV however.

You must lead an exciting life for people to become that upset with you.

It seems to bother you since you're involved in stalking. Perhaps talking
from experience?

--
Spud