Old May 19th 04, 09:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
CMOT TMPV CMOT TMPV is offline

Default Piccadilly line extension to Terminal 5/Heathrow Expressextension to T5

Once upon a time -- around about 5/19/04 08:42 --
possibly wrote:

diagram will need to resemble a pair of testicles at the end of the line,
no?

I will thank you not to do that again. I laughed so hard I got water all
over my keyboard. I'm very cross with you right now.

-- E

--
Frodo Baggins' New Year's Resolution "To ditch the bloody ring. And get
laid." (A London Times article by James Morgan 12-31-02)