Old July 21st 03, 06:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Dave Dave is offline

Default Crossrail

NM writes
Either you are so stubborn that you won't go back and look at the
website to see your error - or you are *so* thick in that you can't
see the error you made

I just happen to live here and I know how much I pay for fuel, I have
offered to supply you with a recent reciept showing the price.

You carry on believing you are right if that makes you happy, I know
different. AFAIC the matter is closed.

Jolly good. You carry on feeling smug. I carry on knowing you are a
****wit who can't read.

Suits me fine.

--
Dave