Old October 26th 16, 08:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Platform indicators at north end of picc finally working

On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 22:35:41 +0100
Walter Briscoe wrote:
In message of Mon, 24 Oct 2016 15:58:42 in
The bus describers at the stop outside Carluccios in Muswell Hill have been
removed. Thanks TfL.

Please enquire about that. 03432221234, wait about 10" for announcement
about data usage to finish, key 6 and wait. Get enquiry number and say
you want an answer. Wait 10 working days and then chase.

Sounds about right. Personally I'm not that bothered, I only visit occasionally,
but it must be a ****er for the locals who have no other public transport
there apart from the bus since the idiotic decision to rip up the alexandra
palace branch line back in the day thanks to the usual british disease of
congenital infrastructure myopia.

--
Spud