Old October 27th 16, 08:43 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Suspected bomb on Jubilee line

On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 23:30:26 +0100
wrote:
Looking young doesn't necessarily means he has a kids mind, and unless
he turns out to have some psychological issues at 19 he should be
aware that doing something like he has been charged for in real life
has consequences that beyond what happens in fantasy video land.

I don't think someone who places a home made bomb on a tube train can really
be described as psychologically normal. I'd say at best he's delusional with
probably psychopathic tendencies.

The nasty toe rag went to Prison boasting he would be out living a
life of "champagne, Bentleys and birds" but that attitude hasn't
endeared himself to other inmates who may make sure any future car
will need a disability permit.

One can only hope.

--
Spud