Old October 30th 16, 11:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default GMB Take On Uber And Win!

On 2016-10-30 11:07:20 +0000, tim... said:

Penalising drivers for not accepting offers is a pretty dumb thing for
Uber to do (it's not clear to me why the MO requires it [1])

Quite. I never knew they did, and it seems very stupid to me. I
thought the idea with Uber was that you work when you want, and if not
enough people are working to serve the demand you simply encourage more
onto the road by upping the price (hence surge pricing).

Neil
--
Neil Williams