Old November 4th 16, 06:22 PM posted to uk.railway;,uk.transport.london
Graham Harrison[_3_] Graham Harrison[_3_] is offline

Default Circle Line

I know the Circle is no longer advertised as a circle but do any
trains actually do the circle? I was on a Hammersmith and City last
Friday from Liverpool Street to Hammersmith but at Edgware Road it
became a Circle Line (didn't worry me since my destination was
Paddington).

Is it just an occasional, unpredictable, change or are there any
trains actually scheduled to make the complete circle ever?