Old November 5th 16, 01:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Barry Salter[_2_] Barry Salter[_2_] is offline

Default Registering railcards on Oyster

On 30/10/2016 01:45, wrote:

It must be possible to set a date as, to his surprise, he found that my
railcard was already registered to the Oyster card as its serial number was
already there, presumably from the failed attempts at Liverpool St (or we
both misread the number - they only differ in one digit, something else to
check next time).

If memory serves, the first digit after the two letters in the Railcard
number is the issue number, so your first one might be 01ABC1234567890,
second might be 01ABC2234567890, etc.

Hope that helps,

Barry

--
Barry Salter, usenet (at) southie (dot) me (dot) uk

Disclaimer: The above do not necessarily represent the views of my
employer.