Old November 9th 16, 03:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Sledgehammer yob in London Victoria rail depot

On Wed, 9 Nov 2016 08:01:07 -0800 (PST)
wrote:
On Tuesday, November 8, 2016 at 4:31:01 PM UTC, Basil Jet wrote:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londo...with-sledgeham
er-runs-riot-at-train-depot-causing-30k-in-damage-a3390106.html

Broad daylight without disguise. Hasn't he heard of CCTV?

Either high on something or he didn't care. But why pick on a closed network
rail depot? Vandals are usually opportunist, this looks targeted to me. I'd bet
a few quid on him having some beef with the railways in some way.

--
Spud