Old November 9th 16, 10:37 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Charles Ellson[_2_] Charles Ellson[_2_] is offline

Default Wolmar for MP

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 23:19:51 +0000, Optimist
wrote:

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 19:47:10 +0000, Charles Ellson wrote:

On Wed, 9 Nov 2016 11:42:30 -0000, "tim..."
wrote:

wrote in message
news On Wed, 9 Nov 2016 08:52:13 -0000, "tim..."
wrote:

I see that you snipped the bit where I explained that that is not caused
by
the actual act of leaving but by the Remoaners not accepting the
situation,

The people who have not "accepted the situation" are the Brexiteers
who organised the Leave campaign based greatly on fear and loathing of
foreigners and who promptly buggered off and left others to clear up
the resultant mess when the vote actually went their way.

What nonsense. "Brexit" is not about "fear and loathing of foreigners"

You missed the many people being interviewed on the television who
clearly weren't bothered about much else ?

but about reverting to being self-governing like most other countries in the world.

So why are Brexiteers banging on about getting stuck into trade deals
which will shackle us to the USA ? At least that's the Brexiteers who
actually want to get involved unlike those who left it to others to
clear up after them.

Also the exit process is being deliberately
drawn out by the current PM who was a Remainer. Had the government started the exit process
straight away, as Cameron said he would during the campaign, we could have the whole thing sewn up
in months not years.

Not possible with all the treaties etc. which have to be undone or
re-arranged.