Old November 10th 16, 01:44 PM
Robin9 Robin9 is offline
Senior Member

Location: Leyton, East London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Coffee[_2_] View Post
No. What you have said is nonsense.

I know people that did vote divorce solely to "get rid of the
foreigners". They would be quite happy to remain in the EU without
foreigners. It is quite obvious from the racial harassment which
followed the referendum why many people voted for divorce.

How can the exit process start when the divorce people left the
government with no plan for negotiation with the EU? You cannot come
with such a plan in days and you are seeing. There is only 2 years to
negotiate the divorce which is precious little even when there is a plan.

I do admit that many did vote divorce to become self-governing again.]
As millions of people voted to leave, obviously there were
some who were motivated primarily by a wish to rid our
country of foreigners. "Remainers" pretend that most "leavers"
fall into this category without any evidence to that effect. I voted
to leave and I believe that large scale immigration has done our
country great damage, both directly and indirectly, but I don't
want to eject anyone who is here legally. I'm certainly not frothing
at the mouth and insulting foreigners.

As the previous Prime Minister wanted to remain, it is difficult to
see how politicians like Michael Gove could have used the Civil
Service to draw up a detailed exit strategy. For politicians who
were not in the government like David Davies, Liam Fox, Boris
Johnson and Nigel Farage it was obviously impossible.

Last edited by Robin9 : November 12th 16 at 08:16 AM